Friday, July 5, 2013

Last Chemo treatment - 7/5/2013

I had my last chemo on July 3rd...Hallelujah! Now I go through these next days of pain.  Dr. Meshad is pleased with how I have responded to the treatments.  My tumor count went from 279 in February to 9 by July 3rd.  I will go back to see him in three months and everything will be checked then.  As soon as I get back on my feet, mine and Clinton's ministry is plain and clear.  We will be encouragers for those who are dealing with what we have been through for the last 6 months.  Believe me when I say, you can never hug too much, pray too much, or visit people too much who are hurting, afraid, or just cannot believe what is happening to them.

I'm signing off now and will see you with an update in 3 months.

"To God be the Glory"

Sybil


2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah is right. God is good. Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news!!! Thank you for sharing. Love you!!! Kristie (& Lamar, Cullen & Mary)

    ReplyDelete